There are lots of attractive features you could make of while sending an Email. One among the noteworthy option is that you can send Auto Reply or out-of-office emails. It might be of great use to you when you are in many situations. For instance, say you work in an office and decide to go on a vacation. Unfortunately, it is quite hard to notify every one of your clients and colleagues about your vacation. Once you are out of the station, people unknowingly mail you and wait for your response. At the same time, you can’t find time to mail them back. By turning on the Auto-Reply feature, you can let them know that you are not on duty that day when they mail you. If you have been through this once before, you might want to enable this. In this segment, you will learn how to set up an auto-reply in iPhone for Email.
You should consider the fact that not all email providers have the auto-reply feature. You should check if your email provider has the auto-reply feature. Providers like Gmail and Outlook have this feature, while many other providers completely lack auto-reply.
Note: Gmail on iPhone supports setting up out-of-office emails. With Outlook, you will find additional options, and you can send out-of-office messages for Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, etc.
How to Set Up Auto Reply in iPhone for Email
Follow these simple steps to enable the Auto-Reply feature on your iPhone.
1. Firstly, launch the iPhone Settings.
2. Further, scroll down the menu and click on the Passwords & Accounts option.
3. Go ahead to tap the Microsoft account on your iPhone.
4. Finally, hit the toggle to turn on Automatic Reply.
5. Further, mention the End Date.
6. Tap the Away Message option and then type down the message you intend to send.
7. On completing the text, tap Save.
8. Finally, auto-reply is all set. Now, automatic emails will be sent to anyone who emails you on your Microsoft account.
Related: How to Add Email to iPhone in 2 Ways Easily [ All Models]
How to Auto-Reply in Gmail on iPhone
Follow these instructions to set up an auto-reply on Gmail.
1. On your iPhone, open the Gmail app.
2. On the top-left corner, tap on the menu icon.
3. Next, tap Settings.
4. Select the one you will send auto-reply on if you have logged into more than one account.
5. Next, tap the Out of Office AutoReply option and turn it on using the toggle.
6. Further, enter details including the First Day, Last Day, Subject, and the message of the auto email reply.
7. Choose the contacts to send the mail to by clicking on Sent to my Contacts if necessary.
8. Further, click on the Save button on the top-right corner.
10. To turn it off, use the toggle to turn off Out of Office Reply.
Related: How To Change iCloud Account on iPhone [Possible Ways]
Now, you know how to set up auto-reply or out-of-office replies from your iPhone Email. So, you can now send customized emails to the ones who mail you when you are inaccessible. Hope you find this article helpful in sending automatic emails. For more useful articles and guides, visit our blog.