Discovery Plus is available on platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iOS, Android, and more. If you want to watch Discovery Plus on Apple TV, you can directly download it from the App Store. And it is a subscription-based service, and you can watch all the contents of the Discovery channel, like TV shows, educational shows, informative videos, documentaries, etc. With the stable WIFI on Apple TV, you can stream videos like food, lifestyle, nature, wildlife life, and more. The app is a really entertaining one, and you shall choose to stream videos in 8 different languages.
How to Get Discovery Plus App on Apple TV
You shall get Discovery Plus on Apple TV 4K and HD models with the following steps.
1. Launch your Apple TV and make sure that the internet connection on Apple TV is stable.
2. Navigate to the Apple TV home screen and choose the App Store icon.
3. Select the Search icon and enter the app name Discovery Plus to find it from the App Store.
4. From the suggestions, choose the Discovery Plus app for Apple TV.
5. Now, tap the Install button to get the app on Apple TV.
6. Once installed, click the Open button to launch the app on Apple TV.
7. Finally, you can start watching the contents of Discovery Plus.
How to Sign Up for Discovery Plus
As Discovery+ is a premium service, you shall need to sign up for an account. With this, you shall log in from any device and stream titles from where you left.
1. First, navigate to discoveryplus.com from the browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. On the Home page, tap the Start Free Trial button.
3. Now, choose the Plan option and hit the Continue button to proceed.
4. Then, input your Email and password to create a new account.
5. Check the Terms and Conditions box and tap on the Agree and Continue button.
6. Now, input your Billing information and again tap the Agree and Continue option.
7. Finally, you will receive a confirmation mail. With this, you shall use the login details to sign in to the Discovery+ account and watch the Discovery Plus content.
How to Access Discovery Plus on Apple TV 3 & Below Via AirPlay
If you don’t want to install the app on Apple TV from the App Store, then you can try this alternative way. i.e., you can screen mirror your iPhone to Apple TV if you have the Discovery+ app. It works on Apple TV 3rd gen and below models.
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same wireless network on Apple TV.
2. Download and install the Discovery Plus app from the App Store.
3. After installing the app, Sign in to your account with Discovery+ login details.
4. Now, select a video to play and tap on the AirPlay icon at the top near the settings option.
5. Now, the list of available devices will be shown. Choose your Apple TV.
6. Then, you will see the four-digit code on the screen.
7. Input the code on your iPhone or iPad.
8. Finally, you can watch the Discovery Plus content on the Apple TV screen.
These are the two ways in which you can watch Discovery+ on Apple TV. Since the app has built-in AirPlay support, you can screen mirror it from your iOS device to your TV, which in turn saves your Apple TV device space.
Discovery Channel is an all-in-one app, and it is free for limited content and Ads. If you want to use this app without ads, then you need to pay $4.99 /month, and with ads, it costs $6.99/ month.
If your Discovery Plus is not working, then close the app and restart, check the internet connections are stable, or try to unplug your equipment from power, then plug it again.
Yes. Discovery Plus is now available in the Philippines via a partnership with Globe.
No. Discovery+ isn’t free with Apple TV, and you need to get a subscription to enjoy watching its content.
If the app isn’t on Apple TV, then it means you are trying to access it from a geo-restricted location. It is better to use a VPN like NordVPN on Apple TV to unblock region restrictions.
Yes. The channel is officially available on Apple TV.
You shall screen mirror the app to Apple TV from the iOS device.