Practicing mindfulness is nevertheless a simple thing. It needs the proper guidance, and you can now achieve it from the Apple Watch with the Headspace app. You will get to know the mindfulness skills curated by experts from across the globe. It offers yoga exercises, music for sleep and focus, mindful workouts, wellness articles, and more to improve your health and happiness. You can choose from short to 3-minute or longer meditation sessions. It helps you achieve a balance in your everyday life. With the Headspace app on Apple Watch, you can track the time spent or your progress with Apple Health. Overall, it improves your focus and helps build productivity. Headspace costs $12.99 per month and $69.99 per annum. You can also access some free content on the app. So, this section will guide you on how to install and use Headspace on Apple Watch.
How to Install Headspace on Apple Watch
You can install all the compatible watchOS apps on the Apple Watch in two ways. The ways are, installing directly from the App Store and through the Watch app on your iPhone.
Add Headspace on Apple Watch from the App Store
One-Step Guide: On your watchOS, go to App Store >> select Search icon >> search and select Headspace >> click Get.
1. First, press the Digital Crown on the Apple Watch to launch the Apps screen.
2. From that screen, open the App Store.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Headspace in the search bar.
4. Pick the app from the search result and choose the Get button to install it on your Apple Watch.
5. Finally, double-click the side button on the watch when prompted to download and install the app.
6. After the installation, launch the app and start practicing the workouts.
Install Headspace on Apple Watch through Watch App [Using iPhone]
Before you begin, it is mandatory to pair the Apple Watch with your iPhone.
One-Step Guide: On iPhone, open Watch app >> tap on My Watch tab >> choose Headspace >> select Install >>
1. Select the Watch app on your iPhone to launch it.
2. Tap the My Watch tab. Under that, scroll down and choose the Headspace app from the available apps.
3. Now, click on the Install button near the Headspace app to download on your watchOS.
4. Once the installation process is over. You can view the app on the Installed on Apple Watch section.
Related: How to Adjust Screen Brightness on Apple Watch
That’s all about installing Headspace on watchOS. The app has an easy-to-use interface, and it gives you guidance for work-life balance, goals for self-improvement, burnout, anxiety, insomnia, and more. Moreover, Headspace is a beginner-friendly app. As you deepen your mediation practice, you can complete more advanced courses. It also offers meditations and the building blocks of mindfulness for toddlers and children up to age 12.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install Headspace on Apple Watch quickly from the App Store.
Headspace is a mindfulness app that helps you stay peaceful in your life.
Headspace costs $12.99 per month with 7 days free trial and $69.99 per year with 14 days free trial.
Check if there isn’t any issue with the internet. Then, log out and log in back to your Headspace account. If the issue doesn’t resolve, you can uninstall and reinstall the app.