The Messaging feature is one of the basic ones and is available ever since the launch of mobile phones. It is still a convenient option to stay in touch with anyone. Text messages are sent through a cellular network, and it isn’t possible to chat with a group of people. But it isn’t the case when it comes to iPhone. When it comes to iPhone, iMessages is a default messaging service by Apple. It can be used to connect with anyone who has iPhone or iPad. No matter what model of iPhone you own, group messaging is always fun via iMessage. It is the best way to connect with more than one person at a time. If you aren’t sure how to add someone to a group text on iPhone, check out the section below.
How to Add Someone to a Group Text on iPhone?
Follow the steps given below to add someone to a group text message on your iPhone.
1. Navigate on the apps section of your iPhone to launch the iMessage app.
2. Select the group text message to which you want to add someone.
3. Make a click on the top of the message thread.
4. Press the Info button (i) and click on the Add Contact (+) option.
5. Type the participant name or the contact you want to add and tap on the Done.
You might also be interested in knowing how to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad in 3 easy ways.
Bonus! How to Remove Someone from a Group Text Message on iPhone?
If you want to remove someone from the group message on the iPhone, you can follow the guide below.
Note: The steps below will work if there are more than three people are in the group.
1. Open the group message on your iMessage app from which you want to remove someone.
2. Go to the top of the message thread and click the Info button.
3. Now, swipe left over the name of the contact you want to remove.
4. Click Remove and select Done.
Useful guide: How to Open SIM Card Tray on iPhone (in Seconds)
Adding someone to the group text is that simple and effortless. You can follow our blog for more useful articles.