Setting time is one of the important things that you would like to do on your Apple Watch. It is because Apple Watch takes the time from your iPhone automatically. Also, it is not necessary to change the time as it updates frequently. However, you may get into a situation to change the time on your Apple Watch in rare scenarios. Undoubtedly, everyone expects the method to change the time should be easy. As we expect, it is really easy to set and change the time on your device. If you wish to change the time on your device, you are here at the right destination. Go ahead to learn how to change time on Apple Watch.
How to Change Time on Apple Watch
As we said before, Apple Watch takes the time on your iPhone as they are synced. It is set to the time of your zone and doesn’t show any errors, even in extreme cases. So, the need to change the time doesn’t come up at all. However, we have two different ways that will help change the time on your device as follows.
- Change the Time on your iPhone
- Using Apple Watch to Change the Time
Change the Time on your iPhone
Apple Watch takes time from your iPhone. So, by changing the time on your iPhone, you can change the same on your Watch. Follow these instructions for the same.
1. On your iPhone, launch the Settings app.
2. From the Settings menu, choose Privacy.
3. Further, tap Location Services and ensure that it is turned on.
4. Scroll to the bottom of your screen and tap System Services.
5. Also, make sure that the Setting Time Zone option is turned on.
6. Next, tap Back on the top left part of your screen three times and go back to the Settings menu.
7. When the Settings menu expands, tap General and then tap Date & Time.
8. Also, ensure that the Set Automatically option is turned on in the Date & Time.
9. Further, make sure the required time zone is displayed.
Related: How to Change Apple Watch Band [All Models]
Change the Time on your Apple Watch
The time on the iPhone isn’t changed by just changing the Apple Watch’s time. If you are looking for something like that, you need to choose this method.
1. Turn on your Apple Watch and then launch your Settings.
2. On the Settings menu, choose the Clock option.
3. On the next page, tap the +0 min option.
Note: +0 mins means that the clock is set to run zero minutes ahead of the correct time.
4. Now, you need to select how many minutes you watch should be ahead of your iPhone.
5. So, you need to Spin the Digital Crown until you set the required time.
Related: How to Delete Messages on Apple Watch [One Minute Guide]
Note: You can only change the time for up to 59 minutes ahead of your iPhone time. Also, you can’t change the hour with this method.
6. Finally, you have changed the time on your device.
Now, you know two ways by which you can change time on your Apple Watch. You shall select between any of the methods that suit you the best. It might not be possible to change the time on your Apple Watch like an analog watch. If you feel that the article was of help to you, visit our blog.