Apple’s Airpods lets you enjoy podcasts, music, movies, calls, and more at your convenience. You will love to listen to podcasts and music wirelessly with AirPods. You can connect AirPods to any apple device and Android device via Bluetooth. However, you will lose AirPods very easily as it is small in size. And as AirPods are costly, there are a lot of chances of being stolen. So, you have to be careful when using the AirPods. In case you lose your AirPods by mistake, you can track it easily with the Find My app or from iCloud.com. The Find My app easily locates your AirPods on the map. However, if your AirPods don’t have enough battery, you cannot track them. Check out this article to learn how to track your AirPods.
How to Track your AirPods with Find My App
Note: These methods work on Apple AirPods 1, 2, 3, and AirPods Pro.
1. Launch the Find My app on your iOS device.
2. Choose the Devices option and then scroll down to the list of your devices and click on your AirPods.
3. Now, you will see the current location of your AirPods on the map.
4. If you click Directions, you will get the driving directions to your AirPods location.
5. If the AirPods cannot be found, you will get a No Location Found message on the screen.
How to Track the Lost AirPods with iCloud
1. On your computer, open any web browser.
2. Go to the iCloud website.
3. Tap on Find iPhone and click All Devices and then choose your AirPods.
4. Now, you will see the current location of your stolen AirPod.
How to Make Lost AirPods Play a Sound
If you have kept your AirPods near your Apple devices and don’t know where it is, you can play a sound to find the AirPods.
1. Open the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad. Or go to the Find iPhone section of iCloud.
2. Click on the Play Sound option on your iOS device or iCloud account.
3. Now, the sound will play from your AirPods, so you can find it easily.
4. Once you find the AirPods, you can tap Stop to end the play.
Related: How to check AirPods battery in all ways possible.
How to Find If One AirPod or AirPod Pro missing
Sometimes, it happens that you miss one AirPod. In that case, you can use the Find my app to find the missing AirPod. However, you have to treat each AirPod as a single device.
1. Launch the Find My app and navigate to Devices and then the AirPods option.
2. You can use Play Sound or Direction features to find the lost AirPod.
3. Place the earbud in the case and wait for the map to refresh. If the map doesn’t refresh, you can simply restart the app.
4. Once you see the earbud location, you can use Play Sound or Directions to track your AirPod.
How to Find Nearby AirPods
1. Open the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Choose the AirPods that you want to track.
3. Click Find, and the app will give you information when you are getting hotter or colder from the AirPods.
Now, you can easily find your AirPods if you have missed them. If you are a person who misplaces the AirPods and Apple products always, you will find this article helpful.
No, you cannot track AirPods with serial numbers.
To track your AirPods with an Android, you can use the Wunderfind app.
You cannot track your AirPods offline because when the AirPods go offline, the real-time will be lost.
Unfortunately, we cannot track the AirPods case because the case doesn’t have Bluetooth and speaker technology. So, you won’t be able to use the Find My app to track the cases.