Many people started using Apple Watch regularly. The wearable is mainly used to track fitness goals despite the other function. It is a life-saving gadget that keeps the users’ physical and mental strength stable. The default Health app gives details about various health metrics. The user can also find tons of fitness apps available on the App Store to track their health. However, only some of them stand out as unique as Nike Run Club. As the name implies, Nike Run Club is a running tracker app that has more than ten million downloads. It comes with various fitness options and allows users to customize settings. In this blog, we’ve covered the guide on installing and using Nike Run Club on Apple Watch.
How to Install Nike Run Club App on Apple Watch
1) On your Apple Watch, Go to the App Store.
2) Search for the Nike Run Club on the search panel and click it.
3) To install the Nike Run Club app on watchOS, select Get.
4) After downloading, set and track your fitness goals.
Related: How to Monitor Blood Pressure on Apple Watch [Guidelines]
Alternative Way: Install and Use Nike Run Club on Apple Watch using iPhone
You shall get the Nike Run Club app on your iPhone from the App Store and follow the steps below.
1) Open the My Watch app on your iPhone.
2) Select the App Store tab at the bottom.
3) Click Discover Watch Apps on iPhone. You will be taken to the App Store.
4) Tap the Search tab at the bottom right corner.
5) Type Nike Run Club and click the app.
6) Select Get to download the app.
7) Now, open your Apple Watch and press the Digital Crown to open the home screen.
8) Locate the Nike Run Club app on the home screen and open it.
You can also install Nike Run Club by enabling Automatic App Install mode. To enable,
1) Go to the My Watch tab on the Apple Watch app.
2) Select General.
3) Now, tap the slider next to Automatic App Install.
4) With this, the apps on your iPhone, which support WatchOS appear on the home screen of the Apple Watch.
Note: If you haven’t installed the Nike Run Club app on your iPhone, get it from the App Store.
6) Tap Digital Crown and open the home screen in your Apple Watch.
7) Now, you can see the Nike Run Club app on the home screen.
Related: How to Check Heart Rate on Apple Watch [Detailed Guide]
Bonus: Sync Nike Run Club With Apple’s Health App
Connecting Nike Run Club with the Apple Health app allows the users to get a detailed view of their fitness activity like heart rate, workouts, active energy, walking and running distance, etc. If you’ve Apple Watch Nike version, Ignore the steps given below,
1) The initial thing to do is to install Nike Run Club on Apple Watch. Follow any of the above methods to install.
2) Launch the Nike Run Club app.
3) The App displays an access message for sharing data with Apple’s Health App. Tap Review to confirm it.
4) When the new screen appears, select Done to connect Nike Run Club app and Apple’s Health app.
5) You can now access and view your fitness data in Apple’s Health app.
That’s it. Follow the steps listed above to install Night Run Club on Apple Watch. With just a tap on your Apple Watch, you can enable various features like Indoor/Outdoor tracking, Auto-pause mode, Countdown, Twilight mode, Voiceover, etc. Hope you find this section helpful. If you’re curious about Apple products, visit our blog for related guidelines.