iHeartRadio is a free-to-use American online radio streaming platform. It has dedicated apps for all major platforms like Android, iOS, etc. But in this article, we will discuss iHeartRadio on the Apple Watch. With the watchOS compatibility, iHeartRadio users can access all their favorite content from anywhere at any time. Further, you can use features like search, recently played, library, playlists, etc. In addition, you will find hand-curated playlists categorized under mood, genres, activity, etc. As it works in sync with the paired iPhone, you can listen to all your favorite tracks without having your iPhone. Besides this, the iHeartRadio Apple Watch app works as a standalone app. It is primarily free to use with ads, but if you want the ad-free version, unlimited skips, and more features, you can subscribe to iHeartRadio’s premium plans.
How to Get iHeartRadio on Apple Watch [Direct Method]
One-Step Guide: On Apple Watch, open App Store >> tap the Search field >> enter as iHeartRadio >> tap Get >> select Open >> Sign in to use.
1. Tap on the App Store icon from the home screen of your Apple Watch to launch it.
2. Next, using the scribble feature, enter iHeartRadio in the search field of the App Store and search for it.
3. Then select the iHeartRadio app from the search results and click on the Get icon on the app info page to download the app
4. Once the app is installed, wait for prompt double-tap the Side Button to install the app on your Apple Watch.
5. After the installation gets over, you can Sign in to your iHeartRadio account and listen to your favorite tracks on Apple Watch
Related: How to Install and Use Pandora on Apple Watch [Easy Guide]
Note: If you have already installed the iHeartRadio app on your iOS device and enabled Automatic Downloads, the iHeartRadio Apple Watch will install on your watchOS. You can just launch it on your Apple Watch and access it.
How to Download iHeartRadio App on Apple Watch using iPhone [Alternative Method]
One-Step Guide: Open the Watch app on iPhone >> hit My Watch tab >> select iHeartRadio app >> click Install.
1. Initially, launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Then, tap on the My Watch tab.
3. Navigate to the iHeartRadio app from the list of available applications and tap on it.
4. Press the Install button to download the iHeartRadio app on the Apple Watch.
Related: How to Play Music on Apple Watch [A Complete Guide]
The article has explained everything you need to know about installing iHeartRadio on watchOS. With the iHeartRadio Apple Watch app, you can listen to local and live AM and FM stations. You can even get sports radio stations and create personalized music stations. While the free version holds more than enough features, you can opt for the premium version for even more control over your music.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. However, offline support is available only on the iHearRadio Android and iOS apps.
Yes. You can download music on the iHeartRadio app with a premium subscription.
You can get iHeartRadio All Access at $12.99 and iHeartRadio Plus at $5.99.
Yes. iHeartRadio offers a 30-day free trial with both subscription plans.